Small Business owners usually have limited budgets. They also have limited resources and often catch themselves hiring too fast. Eventually they find out the person they’ve hired is not the one they’ve interviewed one month ago. Since they don’t hire in large volumes, chances are they’re not experienced in properly screening and evaluating candidates.
You need an efficient way to ensure you select the right candidates at the right place and the right time, without requiring a huge investment. Employment assessments can make the process easier, more efficient and more reliable.
There Is More
Employee assessments can give you consistent, in-depth and objective information about the people you interview. This includes the candidate’s:
- Fit with business culture
- Knowledge, skills, job performance and developmental needs
- Preferred learning and communication style
- Integrity, reliability and work ethic, and attitude towards substance abuse
- Response to conflict, stress and frustration
Information uncovered from assessments helps you rely less on gut instinct and make smarter people decisions.
- Good hires benefit your bottom line
- Productivity increases by 2.5
- Good hires result in a healthy turnover below 8%
- Employees’ engagement increases by 3.5
Win with a stellar team!
Close your eyes and imagine flawless business strategy execution, engaged employees, increased productivity and a full team with no vacancies…wouldn’t this feel great?
The Profile XT solutions help organizations:
- Fill in the gaps between a resume and interview with actionable objective data
- Identify the most suitable candidates, streamlining an effective hiring process
- Match candidates with jobs that fit their inherent capabilities
- Identify opportunities to enhance performance and maximize an individual’s contribution to an organization
- Reduce turnover and boost employee engagement .
As authorized partners, we provide you this product as part of our human resources consulting solution.Why don’t you take a moment to complete the needs assessment to determine where you need help and one of our representatives will contact you.