Bill 148: Fairer Workplaces Better Jobs Act makes extensive amendments to Ontario’s Labour Standards. Some of the clauses came into effect in November. More come into law Jan 1st 2018.
Are you ready to implement Bill 148 at your company? … Have you thought about what it means to your company? We’re here to help!
Here is a list of things Business Owners must to get ready:
- Evaluate impact on productive capacity caused by the longer leaves
- Implement the new organizational procedures to the Bill imposes on your firm
- Establish the recruitment plans you’ll need to ensure production stays on track
- Develop the staff communications strategy and rollout
- Calculate the increased demand to cash flow to fund increased costs to your payroll
Not sure where to start? Attend our Bill 148 HR Readiness Boot Camp Webinar.
Attendance is limited so grab your spot today!